Kat Stewart Biography, NetWorth, Height, Age, Weight, Family, Married, Son, Daughter

Katherine Louise Stewart (born 30 November 1972), known professionally
as Kat Stewart, is an AACTA and Logie Award-winning Australian actress
who has made numerous appearances in television series, movies and
on-stage.Stewart was born and raised in Bairnsdale, Victoria. When she
was 8 years old she, her parents and two older brothers lived and
travelled in Europe for a year and Kat says that time "opened my eyes
to the world and gave me a lot of confidence." Stewart began acting in
primary school and remembers: "Since Year 2 I had been getting a
thrill out of doing school drama. I was on the quiet side, but I felt
light in my bones when I was onstage. At university I studied
marketing and arts, and joined the theatre society, which quickly
became my passion. After graduation, I worked in publicity, but I
couldn't shake my love of acting, so I enrolled at the National
Theatre, hoping I'd outgrow it. Now I understand you need to do what
you love to be happy." Stewart made the decision to leave her PR
career behind to pursue acting full-time and recalls: "After I
finished drama school, I had a couple of acting gigs straightaway, but
then I was unemployed fairly consistently over a couple of years. I
don't take anything for granted now though, so it wasn't such a bad
thing. But I wouldn't want to go back there if I can avoid it."Stewart
is best known for her role as Roberta Williams (wife of the late
Melbourne gangland figure Carl Williams) in the first series of the
Channel 9 TV production Underbelly and as Billie Proudman in the
popular comedy/drama, Offspring on Network Ten. Kat Stewart Biography, NetWorth, Height, Age, Weight, Family, Married, Son, Daughter




Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email